For more than 35 years, thousands of teams, businesses and groups have trusted Ernst Sports to deliver quality apparel, uniforms and promotional products.
We’re one of the Midwest’s largest distributors of sporting goods, custom team apparel, spirit wear and custom business apparel. By establishing relationships with over 200 quality vendors like Nike, Under Armour, Adidas, Asics and Mizuno, Ernst Sports provides you access to reliable products that perform.
And through our custom apparel factory, Ernst Sports can offer full printing services, including custom screen printing, embroidery, sewing, sublimation, transfer technology and promotional products for teams.
What Makes Us Different?
We put our customers first and offer the best service so you can get what you need and get back to what you do best.
- We own our own printing service facilities, so we can deliver what you need faster.
- We offer in-house graphic design, so we can help you create a logo, shirt or uniform that’s exactly what you imagined.
- We have access to a wide variety of top brands.
- We can make the ordering process easy with custom web stores and more.
Our Mission and Values
Our mission is to supply and design quality sporting goods and custom apparel while delivering the best service in the industry. We pay close attention and react to market changes. We will be the company our customers can count on to deliver what we promise.
- The Ernst Sports group of companies will stand for quality, exceptional customer service and integrity.
- We will be recognized as an industry leader, always work to improve our product offerings and service, and never be satisfied with today’s accomplishments.
- We will assemble a team of intelligent, committed men and women and promote creative thinking with a can-do attitude.
- We will maintain a positive culture where everyone is recognized and rewarded for their performance and contribution to the company’s success.
- We will strive for growth, welcome change and create new opportunities for our team members.
- We will be a good corporate citizen, respect the environment and give back to our community.
- We will be responsible and accountable for our actions and motivated by a passion to be the best.
What Does Our Logo Mean?
Our new logo is the modern interpretation of our 35+-year-old brand. With a clean, minimalistic approach, it mimics the designs of some of the popular sports brands we carry.
The three lines that make up the “E” represent our three service lines — apparel, sports and corporate. The “A” shows one break in it, representing the break from the past and a movement into future endeavors with our refreshed brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse our list of answers to the most-asked customer questions here. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, contact us and we’ll be in touch to help.
Do You Charge For Logo Designs?
Once the set of items for your order has been determined, our design professionals can work with you to develop your logo. We typically don’t charge for this service.
Who Builds The Online Store For My Order?
Online stores are constructed and hosted by Ernst Sports. Of course, we work with you to select just the right set of products, sizes, colors, and prices for your players or organization.
How Do We Decide Which Items To Include In Our Store?
You may include any items available to Ernst Sports from a large array of high-quality manufacturers. The most popular items we offer can be found in our catalog; however, we have access to thousands more. Our customer service representatives are happy to help you with this process.
Can Items Be Personalized?
Yes, items can include individuals’ names and numbers.
Is There A Setup Fee?
We view our relationship as a partnership. We typically don’t charge a fee to create a store.
How Are Prices Determined?
For each item in your store, Ernst Sports will provide you with unit and personalization costs. You may then elect to increase the price of any items to act as a fundraiser. Together, we’ll identify any prices that appear uncompetitive and suggest alternative values. However, the ultimate pricing decision is yours.
How Does Ernst Sports Help With Fundraising?
The aggregate difference between the Ernst Sports quoted cost and the price published within your store becomes your “rebate.” Rebates are provided, as a check, typically two to three days after all orders have been fulfilled and shipped.
How Are Purchases Made?
Players or their parents select items from your store and can pay for them online. For maximum flexibility, we can also capture orders against a group purchase order. If you’re using a group purchase order, we require payment before production begins.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We can ship items directly to the address provided by individual buyers. We can also pack and ship orders to one or more coordinators who physically distribute the purchased items to each buyer. There is no shipping fee from Ernst Sports to send coordinators or coaches. For the coordinators’ convenience, we package and sort each individual order and label it.
How Long Do Stores Stay Open?
During the setup process, we agree upon open and close dates for your store. Stores do not remain open for an extended period of time. When your online store closes, items are ordered and production begins on artwork and customization. Orders are typically then shipped within 14 days.